- November 24, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
B.Sc Fashion Technology and Costume Design course can be obtained for a period of three to four years depending on the institute. In order for it to be successful, it needs to create salable products such as jewelry, clothing, footwear, and other products related to fashion. It is for this reason that B.Sc Fashion Technology degree through distance mode is becoming more and more popular among students.
Fashion references anything that is the current trend in the look and dresses up of a person. B.Sc Fashion Technology and Costume Design Program will create fully efficient costume designers who, with their knowledge of the technicalities and the nuances of costume designing.
Some subjects taught in B.Sc Fashion Technology and Costume Design program are Environmental Studies, Fashion Designing, Fiber to Fabric, Historic Costumes & Textiles of India, Basic Draping Practicals, etc. Moreover, B.Sc Fashion Technology degree holders can either choose to go for higher studies in the same field or seek a job in the fashion industry or become entrepreneurs themselves.
- Students must have cleared 10+2 examinations from a well-recognized board.
- Students from a science background and fashion design as one of the subjects in their high school can apply to this course.
Benefits of B.Sc Fashion Technology and Costume Design course:
During B.Sc Fashion Technology and Costume Design program, students need to study various design fundamentals and complete projects. From this course study, students will acquire essential workplace skills and apply the technical skills to analyze and execute various designs.
The clothing that students create is intended to be sold, so their efforts do pay off. Graduates in B.Sc Fashion Technology and Costume Design course have more training and experience and can work in many fields. Especially, they easily understand how the Indian and Global fashion markets work and are able to work in them.
In addition to this, B.Sc Fashion Technology degree holders will equip with skills for lifelong learning. Also, they have set up a strong foundation for their career in the field of Costume design and fashion courses. Students would develop professional practices in tune with the changing Dynamics of the Fashion industry landscape.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!