- November 23, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, Science, UG Programs
B.Sc Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate degree in the field of medical science. Aspirants who have passed class 12 in biology or have completed a diploma in nursing are eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing course.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing course prepares the candidates to serve humanity through medical treatment. In many colleges, B.Sc Nursing course is for 4 years along with 1 year as a junior staff nurse.
As the course inculcates the art of nursing the sick and the wounded, its curriculum includes subjects like physiology, anatomy, biochemistry, nutrition, psychology, etc., all related to the human body. Therefore, B.Sc Nursing program is centered around people and society, focusing on attaining, maintaining, and recovering optimal health.
Moreover, B.Sc Nursing course prepares students to become responsible citizens by following a code of moral values and conduct at all times while fulfilling personal social, and professional responsibilities to respond to national objectives.
A person who is genuinely aspiring to serve society by treating and caring for patients should not think twice before taking B.Sc Nursing program. As a nurse, a person makes a huge difference in people’s lives. In fact, a caring and compassionate nurse consider a guardian angel by patients. This can be a very satisfying and gratifying career for the compassionate. If you want to enroll B.Sc Nursing degree, you should meet the following requirements.
Eligibility of B.Sc Nursing degree:
- Bachelor of Nursing course requires 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in Science (PCB) from any Recognized Board.
- Candidates are also eligible for State Open Schools recognized by the State Government and the National Institute of Open Schools (NIOS) recognized by the Central Government having Science subjects and English only.
- The applicant should complete 17 years on 31st December in the year of admission.
- Moreover, a relaxation of 5% from the total marks for SC/ ST candidates is available in B.Sc Nursing program admission.
- Any other reservation as per the State Government under the Reservation Policy.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335