- February 23, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: ARTS, Distance Education, UG Programs
Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration or BA Public Administration course is an undergraduate program. It is a 3 years duration course split into 6 semesters. In this BA course of 3 years, 2 semesters are taught every year, and its examination is.
The BA course provides various career development opportunities and promotes the development of knowledge. This BA Public Administration course is essential for students who have good communication skills, excellent computer skills, are good at observing minute details, and are aware of the rules and regulations of public administration.
Public Administration uses :
The BA Public Administration course focuses on both theoretical as well as practical aspects of the subject. Public Administration is a discipline that means public service, its main objective is service. The objectives of a BA Public Administration degree in any country are based on the principles of its procedures, political systems and express rules in the national constitution.
BA Public Administration degree is generally concerned with general and public policies. Different scholars have given their own definitions to explain the meaning of public administration, which have a lot of variations.
Eligibility for BA Public Administration :
Students who wish to get admission to a BA Public Administration degree must meet up with the following eligibility criteria.
- BA course candidates must have passed the 10th, +2 examinations from a recognized board with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks.
- A candidate should not have any compartments or backlogs in any of the subjects.
- Apart from the above-mentioned criteria, different colleges may have their own additional criteria that one must fulfill in order to take admitted.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335