- November 25, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
A Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management is a one-stop preparation that you require in today’s business world. The BBA Marketing Management course entails extensive learning on how to navigate both digitally and globally. Analyze and observe various market trends, and then efficiently apply what you’ve grasped to develop strategies for your company.
Digging deep, BBA Marketing degree is a complete three-year undergraduate program open to students who have completed their 12th grade. For every company around the globe, effective marketing strategies play a major role in developing the business from the core.
Each and every company is focused on marketing its high-quality products in order to compete in the market. Likewise, they remain on the lookout for qualified individuals seeking help to increase their sales through marketing.
This qualitative and undergraduate program is ideal for candidates with strong marketing skills. Also, BBA Marketing Management course curtails the candidate’s ability to learn newer marketing topics every six months for three years.
Market analysis, product management, curation of marketing strategies, consumer behavior, market research, and branding – all in the BBA Marketing degree.
Aside from that, the BBA Marketing is even expected to include several practical classes. The BBA Marketing degree practical approach allows students to grasp the significance of marketing in depth. Expertise in BBA Marketing Management course offers multiple job opportunities, including top recruitment from Infosys, Bajaj Capital, ITC, Apple, Reliance, and even Google.
Also, the BBA Marketing structure will revolve around topics like Social Media Marketing, Business Economics, Promotional Mobile Marketing, Types of Advertising, Email Marketing, Marketing and Research related to Business, International Marketing, Accounts, etc. Through the duration of the program not only you will learn the insights of marketing will also learn analytical, mathematical, leadership management, and business communication.
- 10+2 in any stream or its equivalent from a recognized board of education.
- The student should pass the exam with a mark of 45 % and above.
- No age limit for enrolling in the BBA Marketing course.
- For admission to some colleges, the applicant must clear their entrance exam.
- The candidate can be selected by Merit score or by entrance exam.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!