- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
The Bachelor of Commerce course is the study of the exchange of goods and services between suppliers and customers. It examines transactions that take place at all levels local, national, or international, and looks at the impact of globalization and marketing on commercial activities and economic growth.
Bachelor of Commerce explores a wide range of aspects, from investment to buying and selling, from making a profit to sustainable business practices, from packaging and distributing products to supply and demand, and everything in between. One of the latest and most important developments is E-commerce or Electronic Commerce, which represents the transaction of goods or services online.
The main Bachelor of Commerce course is Trade, Transport, Warehousing, Insurance, Banking, Advertising, and Marketing. Some of these branches are specific subdisciplines of Commerce, while others like Advertising, Banking, or Marketing are independent disciplines, part of the broader Business field. The Bachelor of Commerce degree (BCom) is a three-year undergraduate course that aims to impart thorough subject knowledge spanning theory, principles, methods, and procedures in the field of commerce and accounting.
The main objective of the Bachelor of Commerce course is to prepare students to take up challenging and rewarding career options in commerce and its allied fields such as accountancy, taxation, finance, and related disciplines of management studies as well as a wide variety of other fields such as academics and public policy. After graduation, a plethora of career options abounds for Bachelor of Commerce degree students both nationally and internationally. More recently, emerging fields of application such as data science have also been incorporated into the coursework. A Bachelor of Commerce degree familiarises the financial foundations of the company. A Bachelor of Commerce degree also gives a solid foundation in core financial matters.
Candidates must have completed and passed class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board to enroll in Bachelor of Commerce.
Students from any stream can apply for Bachelor of Commerce admission but, a candidate can get preference over candidates from other streams if he/she/zee has completed 10+2 with Commerce.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!