- November 21, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
M.Sc Psychology is a 2 year-long postgraduate course that deals with the scientific study of the behavior and the minds of humans. M.Sc Psychology degree in India prepares students for a variety of job opportunities including roles such as Family Therapists, Child Psychologists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Psychometrics, Clinical Psychologists, Psychometric Testing, Counselling, and many more.
However, students holding any other degree such as Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), BA Sociology, B.Sc. Home Science, B.A. Philosophy or B.Ed. with Psychology Papers can also apply for M.Sc Psychology courses.
For admission to the courses, students must meet the eligibility for M.Sc Psychology degree set by a particular university/college to be admitted into this course. M.Sc Psychology program eligibility to apply for this course, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Psychology course:
The postgraduate program is open to students with psychology as a subject base. M.Sc Psychology degree eligibility criteria India states that colleges conduct entrance exams for students applying for this course. Students should also pass the college-level entrance exam or other entrance exams administered by colleges.
Following are some M.Sc Psychology program eligibility criteria:
- The minimum M.Sc Psychology eligibility is that the candidate must hold a BA or B.Sc Psychology degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- Students holding any other degree such as Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), BA Sociology, B.Sc. Home Science, B.A. Philosophy or B.Ed. with Psychology Papers.
- After the candidates are done registering or applying for the entrances by uploading documents and payment of fees, admission to the program is done based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test or on Merit basis.
- Depending on the fulfillment of the minimum eligibility criteria, candidates will call for a Written Test (Research Aptitude Test – RAT).
Anyone interested in learning more about human psychology and mental wellness is an ideal candidate for the M.Sc Psychology program. Students learn how to handle community-wide issues, work with persons of various psychologies, and educate the public about best practices in mental health treatment.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!