- December 2, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
Basically, MBA Journalism and Mass Communication course is a two-year postgraduate degree program. From this course study, students can learn how to interview, and write as well as how the world around them works. Also, MBA Journalism and Mass Communication degree holders can gain the updating news and current affairs.
By pursuing MBA Journalism and Mass Communication degree students can improve their writing skills, ethical skills, technical skills, and investigative skills. Mosty, Journalism, and mass communication graduates work and work in national and international newspapers, magazines, and journals.
By pursuing MBA Journalism and Mass Communication, students are trained in advertising, branding, broadcast news, social media, marketing, media research, photojournalism, publication design, public relations, radio, and other areas. In this course study, students can get the opportunity to meet many new people and hear their stories.
After successfully completing their MBA Journalism and Mass Communication degree, graduates can work as Content writers, Graphic designers, Public relations account executives, Digital marketers, Event managers, and journalists. Eventually, graduates can earn an average salary of 3 – 5 Lacks per annum.
If you aspire to enroll MBA Journalism and Mass Communication course, students should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate must complete any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Also, they have scored a minimum of 45- 55% marks in their academics. A relaxation of 5% marks is allowable for SC/ST candidates.
- Some universities conduct entrance exams to provide admission to MBA Journalism and Mass Communication course.
- Final-year pursuing students can also be eligible to enroll in MBA Journalism and Mass Communication course.
- There is no age limit to enroll in MBA Journalism and Mass Communication degree.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!