- November 17, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
PG Diploma in International Business course has been designed to explore the nature and implications of advancements and changes in the global business scene. Especially, this course provides students with the requisite skills and mindsets for operating effectively within existing and future organizations.
Students enrolled in PG Diploma in International Business program learn more about organization operations. They include export-import policies, documentation, international finance, and the functioning of various financial institutes and the banking sector.
In particular, PGDM IB course emphasizes contemporary issues such as international commercial law, the business environment, India’s foreign trade policies, and nuances of international marketing, besides other intricacies of corporate management.
Basically, PG Diploma in International Business course aims to equip existing and prospective managers with the necessary competency. It helps to formulate strategies in the ever-evolving global business scenario. Marketing, Finance, and Operations are three of the areas of focus in the course curriculum.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Diploma in International Business Course:
The Eligibility Criteria for the PGDM IB course are:
- To enroll PG Diploma in International Business program, students should score 50% marks (Equivalent CGPA) or above in classes 10th and 12th.
- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (Equivalent CGPA) or above from any recognized university.
- Some institutes may require an additional condition of work experience for admissions.
- Additionally, applicants need to be working professionals/self-employed (with sufficient proof supporting the same). It requires a minimum of 5 years of work experience after the completion of graduation.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC candidates as per Government of India rules applicable to those who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
- A program specially designed to build a strong foundation in International Business Management and to provide options for specialization in focused functional areas.
- PGDM IB course is also suitable for young managers with only a few years of work experience, especially those who would not like to leave their job and the city.
- Students who have appeared in their final year examination of a relevant Bachelor’s degree program, and are yet to pass its final year examination, are also welcome to apply for this course.
Especially, PG Diploma in International Business examines the relationships between different countries in the context of business. Students with this degree can learn about negotiating, strategizing, and leading major companies. Moreover, the curriculum teaches the students to build managerial skills with an understanding of corporal initiatives. In the meanwhile, it teaches about global economic, political, legal, and cultural realities and trans-geographical networks.
If you want to enroll PG Diploma in International Business program from a well-reputed university, feel free to contact us. We at Sahaswi Group of Institution offers various academic programs in distance and online mode of education.