- February 18, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, Management, PG Programs
MBA Cooperative Management course is a 2-year course that studies to achieve a more effective and equitable system of resource management. This Subjects in the MBA Co-Operative Management degree empower the possibility to learn and understand the conduct required of officers.
The MBA course works to bring about a more effective and equitable system of resource management in a cooperative environment. An MBA Co-Operative Management degree is a way to get a better career in the future, MBA Co-Operative Management degree is high in demand and also gain great experience for higher positions.
The Subjects in the MBA Co-operative Management course are Accounting for Management, Entrepreneurship, Introduction to Computers and SPSS (Theory and Practical), Managerial Economics, Organizational Design, Business Environment and Policy, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Management Information System, Research Methodology, Strategic management, Business Laws for Cooperatives.
Additional Subjects in MBA Co-Operative :
Other subjects in the MBA Co-operative Management course include Policies and Development, Operations Management, Summer Training / Internship, etc. Some other subjects that are covered under this MBA course are Human Resource Management Specialization, Human Resource Planning and Development, Legal Framework Governing Human Relations, and Management of Industrial Relations.
In addition to this other subjects in the MBA course is Management of Retail Business, Services Marketing, Financial Management, Management of Micro Finance, Management of Financial Services, and Management.
Admission Process for MBA Co-Operative:
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335