- July 8, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, Online Education, UG Programs
BCom Commerce subjects typically include a combination of core subjects and electives. Core subjects also often cover areas such as accounting, economics, business law, marketing, finance, management, and organizational behavior.
Elective subjects may vary depending on the institution and the student’s specialization. Then, the BCom Commerce programs equip students with practical skills relevant to the business world, such as financial analysis, business communication, problem-solving, decision-making, and critical thinking.
Then, these skills are highly valued by employers across industries. The BCom Commerce curriculum also focuses on developing practical skills that are highly valued in the business world.
Students gain proficiency in financial analysis, problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, teamwork, and decision-making.
List of major subjects in BCom Commerce:
The BCom Commerce subjects provide a foundation in various areas of commerce, including accounting, finance, economics, marketing, management, and business law. Students may also have the option to choose elective subjects based on their areas of interest or specialization.
Generally, BCom Commerce programs have a specific focus on commerce-related subjects. They also provide in-depth knowledge and skills in areas such as accounting, finance, economics, marketing, and management. The curriculum is structured to build a strong foundation on business and commerce principles. Then, the list of B.Com subjects can be found below:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Statistics
- Business Mathematics
- Business Law
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Principles
- Consumer Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Business Ethics
- International Business
In Coimbatore, our Sahaswi Group of institutions admissions are open for students to apply to all UG, PG, diplomas, and certificate courses in online and distance modes of education. With our online resources and personalized support, you can easily navigate the admissions process and begin your academic journey with confidence. As the best distance and online admission center, we offer a wide range of services to help students enroll in the courses and programs that best suit their needs.
- First, fill out and submit your application form If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: