- May 30, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Online Education
(MBA) Master of Business Administration and (PGDM) PG Diploma in Management programs are both postgraduate programs in business administration, but there are some differences between them. Autonomous institutions offering PGDM programs often have strong industry connections and tie-ups with companies.
Though both programs provide students who have completed their undergraduate studies with enhanced knowledge and skills for managing businesses and organizations, a Master of Business Administration program is a master’s degree, while a PGDM is considered a diploma program.
Generally, the program curriculums of PGDM courses are often focused on developing basic management skills, while Master of Business Administration programs offer more comprehensive knowledge and deeper insight into the complexities of business. The Master of Business Administration programs is one of the most recognized and respected post-graduate programs in the world,
Advantages of PGDM Over MBA:
PGDM programs are often more industry-oriented and updated with the latest business practices. Autonomous institutions have the flexibility to design their curriculum according to industry requirements, ensuring graduates possess relevant skills and knowledge. PGDM programs can adapt more quickly to changes in the business environment. They can introduce new subjects and update their curriculum regularly to keep pace with emerging trends, technology advancements, and market demands.
This can result in better placement opportunities for students, as these institutions actively engage with the corporate world for internships and final placements. PG Diploma in Management programs typically emphasizes experiential learning through case studies, industry projects, internships, and guest lectures. This approach provides students with practical exposure to real-world business scenarios, enhancing their problem-solving and decision-making skills.
PG Diploma in Management programs often offers a wide range of specializations, allowing students to focus on specific areas of interest such as marketing, finance, human resources, operations, etc. This specialization can provide a competitive edge and cater to individual career aspirations.
So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your academic goals, no matter where you are or your background. At our distance and online admission center, we are also committed to your success, and we look forward to working with you! By enrolling in the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, You can get the proper guidance from the start till finishing your degree without any difficulties in between along with placement facilities.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form successfully submits, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can also get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: