- August 14, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Arts, Online Education, PG Programs
An Online MA Economics at Suresh Gyan Vihar University is a postgraduate program designed to provide students with advanced knowledge and skills in economic theory, analysis, and research.
The Online MA Economics course curriculum may cover a range of subjects related to microeconomics, macroeconomics, econometrics, and specialized topics within the field. Students should have secured at least 50% or more in their graduation.
The major subjects involved in the online MA Economics at Suresh Gyan Vihar University are;
Microeconomic Theory: Study of individual economic agents and their interactions in markets.
Macroeconomic Theory: Analysis of national and global economic phenomena, including economic growth, inflation, and unemployment.
Econometrics: Application of statistical methods to analyze economic data and test economic theories.
International Economics: Examination of global trade, finance, and economic policies.
Development Economics: Study of economic growth and development in different regions and countries.
Public Economics: Analysis of government policies, taxation, and public expenditure.
Environmental Economics: Exploration of the economic impact of environmental issues and sustainable development.
Applicants are typically required to have a bachelor’s degree in economics, related social sciences, or a closely related field.
Online MA Economics prepares students to understand the utilization of resource sectors of the economy like banks, markets, insurance, etc. After completing their online MA Economics at Suresh Gyan Vihar University one can also consider doing a Ph.D. in Economics.
Economics graduates are an excellent fit for jobs in the banking, financial services, and insurance sectors. They can work in public, private, or foreign banks as clerks, Development Officers, Branch Managers, Economic Advisers, etc. An Online MA Economics graduate will have some unique and highly sought-after skills and in most cases, employment prospects are good. A lot of professionals in banking and accountancy hold economics degrees. For any career related to finance, an economics degree is a good foundation to build on.
Here at Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can find all types of UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs in the distance and online education modes. Enrolling in distance or online education courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get UGC-approved degree certificates along with A+ grade mark sheets from your enrolled University. Also, we provide students with exclusive online education courses, live sessions, and other educational benefits.
- First, fill out and submit your application form If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!