- August 21, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Management, Online Education, PG Programs
The Online MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Jain University may vary from the business school offering the program. Below are some general MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management details and common eligibility requirements you might find:
Typically, this Online MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Jain University is about 1 to 2 years. The course curriculum is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of logistics and supply chain management concepts, strategies, and practices.
The Online MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management coursework may cover areas such as supply chain strategy, inventory management, transportation, logistics analytics, procurement, warehouse management, and global supply chain issues.
Subjects in Supply Chain:
Additionally, MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management students may have the opportunity to work on real-world case studies and projects related to supply chain challenges faced by various industries. Online MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Jain University may include:
- Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Procurement and Supplier Management
- Inventory Management and Control
- Transportation and Distribution Management
- Warehousing and Materials Handling
- Global Logistics and International Trade
- Supply Chain Analytics and Technology
- Sustainability and Green Supply Chain
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing and Sales
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
Online MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management offer elective courses that allow students to focus on specific areas within logistics and supply chain management. Topics such as sustainable supply chains, e-commerce logistics, or supply chain technology.
Applicants of the Online MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management course must typically hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college. While Online MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management is open to graduates from any discipline, some institutions may prefer candidates with a background in business, engineering, or related fields.
Sahaswi Group of Institutions is the leading institute for distance and online education in Coimbatore. All the study materials, E-materials, ID cards, Syllabus, Hall tickets, and Exam Time tables will be provided by us. You can gain proper guidance from commencing your course and placement facility till the completion of your course. Here you can get amazing distance education programs from well-reputed universities in and around India.
- First, fill out and submit your application form If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!