- March 23, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: PG Programs, Science
The Master of Physiotherapy Rehabilitation program is a postgraduate program in which students study many facets of physiotherapy. Students in the Master of Physiotherapy program are theoretical and largely practical knowledge regarding Rehabilitation courses.
The Master of Physiotherapy program provides a firm foundation for future physiotherapists. Then, prepares them to be the best in their area.
Master of Physiotherapy Rehabilitation therapy is helping to resume an active and healthy lifestyle as early as possible. All those therapies that are required by a person to return from their pre-illness conditions physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, respiratory therapy, and rehabilitation therapies fall under these two major categories.
Eligibility for Master in Physiotherapy:
- Master of Physiotherapy applying students must have at least a minimum of 55% marks in the undergraduate-level examination
- The students must finish their under-graduation examination with psychology as the main subject to apply for the MSc Physiotherapy Rehabilitation course.
The Master of Physiotherapy program helps you will also have the opportunity in that current research. Through the research project where you’ll have the potential to have a real impact on people’s health.
The MSc Physiotherapy Rehabilitation course will take a journey from assessment of what difficulties someone has because of their illness or disability all the way through to rehabilitation through what interventions may be helpful. Making use of Nottingham’s specific expertise in areas such as chronic illness, neuropsychological rehabilitation, and complex interventions you’ll be experts at the forefront of current research and clinical practice in the field.
The following are some of the subjects in the MSc Physiotherapy Rehabilitation course syllabus and assist students to learn more about physiotherapy. Health and fitness, Exercise Physiology, Technology in Physiotherapy Practice and Education, Electrotherapy for Advanced Patients, Kinesiology and Applied Biomechanics, and Biostatistics and Research Methodology.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!