- March 15, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, Management, PG Programs
MBA Technology Management program subjects teach students to learn the value of creation and how to manage and then promote design to maximize its effect.
The MBA Technology Management course syllabus includes topics like Product Analysis, how to assess Emerging Trends, Communication Skills that benefit Team Building, and also more.
The MBA Technology Management program subjects taught include Technology Road Maps, Technology Project Portfolios, Technology Strategy, Technology Forecasting, etc. This MBA degree helps you to learn about the use of Technical Instruments and Systems.
This MBA degree also focuses on developing business world leaders who are not only skilled at managing current technology. But also understand how to adjust within the workplace to its express changes.
Then, the MBA Technology management course is closely linked to other disciplines such as business intelligence and analytics, managing innovation, IT, designing the user experience, and strategic management.
MBA Technology Management syllabus :
For the MBA Technology Management program, all college students have to complete a center set of superior enterprise courses. Specific fundamental differences for every institution, however, accounting, finance, marketing, and control are not unusual to place subjects covered. Technology management courses, technology electives, and then management electives have to be taken by students.
- Production and Operations Management
- International Business and Strategic Alliances
- Organisational Development and Team Building
- Leadership and Change Management
- Strategic Management of Technology
- Performance Appraisal and Counselling
- Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- Information Technology for Business
- Organizational Behaviour and Interpersonal Skills
- Technology, Creativity, and Innovation
- Technology projects, Appraisal, and Evaluation
- Technology Transfer Management
- Technology Forecasting and Assessment
The MBA degree path curriculum takes under consideration extraordinary coaching methods. The intention is to offer walkway know-how of the path material. Listed covered are the coaching methods and the general techniques are;
MBA Technology Management course presentations with the aid of using students, Audio visible equipment, Case studies, Group discussions, Role Plays, Management Games, Simulations, and Research-Based Projects.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: