- April 8, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, PG Programs, Science
The MSW Women Studies program will provide you with a deep understanding of the gender-based discrimination and oppression that women face in various social, cultural, and political contexts.
MSW Women’s Studies course can provide you with a comprehensive understanding of women’s experiences and the historical context in which they live. An MSW Women’s Studies is a postgraduate degree program that combines the principles and practices of social work with the interdisciplinary study of women’s experiences, social roles, and issues.
The duration of an MSW Women Studies program is generally two years, divided into four semesters. The MSW Women’s Studies curriculum includes a combination of theory and practical coursework.
To be eligible for admission to an MSW Women’s Studies course, applicants must typically have a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or college.
Subjects in MSW Women Studies:
- Introduction to Women’s Studies
- Feminist Theory and Practice
- Gender, Sexuality, and Society
- Women’s Health and Well-being
- Women and work
- Violence against Women
- Women and leadership
- Feminist research methods
- Social Policy and Gender
- Intersectionality and diversity
In addition to the MSW Women Studies program courses, students may also have the option to specialize in a particular area of interest, such as reproductive health, gender-based violence, or feminist advocacy. The MSW Women’s Studies course will also help you develop critical thinking skills. This MSW Women’s Studieswill also enables you to analyze complex social issues and develop effective interventions that address the needs of women and other marginalized communities.
By enrolling in one of the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you may receive adequate assistance from the beginning of your degree program until you have completed it. In addition, you may encounter any obstacles along the way, as well as placement services. The top distance learning institution in Coimbatore is the Sahaswi Group of Colleges. All UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate programs are available here in both online and distance learning formats.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: