- May 13, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Management, Online Education, PG Programs
The MBA Human Resource Management syllabus covers topics such as recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, and organizational development.
MBA Human Resource Management online is a specialized master’s degree program that focuses on the development of skills and knowledge in the area of human resources management.
MBA Human Resource Management syllabus students gain an understanding of the theories and best practices related to human resources management, as well as an understanding of the legal aspects of HR.
The MBA Human Resource Management syllabus also provides insight into the dynamics of organizational behavior and the ethical considerations that must be taken into account when dealing with employees. Graduates of the MBA Human Resource Management are prepared for a variety of HR-related roles, such as human resources manager, HR consultant, or HR analyst.
The specific MBA Human Resource Management subjects may vary depending on the university and also the program’s curriculum. However, some common subjects that are often included in MBA Human Resource Management subjects are:
- Strategic HR Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Employment Law and Ethics
- HR Analytics
- Employee Relations and Engagement
- Leadership and Team Management
- HR Information Systems
- Change Management
- Diversity and Inclusion
- International HR Management
- HR Strategy and Planning
MBA Human Resource Management subjects provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the key principles, theories, and also practices in human resource management. Then, the MBA Human Resource Management Online equips students with the skills and knowledge required to effectively manage people, develop HR strategies, navigate legal and ethical considerations, and contribute to organizational success through effective HR practices.
Higher studies after MBA Human Resource Management:
- Ph.D. in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Executive Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Strategy
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Development
- Master of Science in Human Capital Management
MBA Human Resource Management Online is a popular postgraduate degree program that provides students with the knowledge and also skills necessary to become successful HR professionals. Then, MBA Human Resource Management scope is a rapidly growing field with organizations increasingly recognizing the importance of human capital in achieving organizational objectives. As such, the MBA Human Resource Management scope is quite wide.
Recruitment and Selection: Recruitment and Selection is an important function of Human Resource Management. MBA Human Resource Management scope graduates are involved in designing job descriptions, such as screening resumes, conducting interviews, and selecting the best candidates for the job.
Training and Development: MBA Human Resource Management professionals are also responsible for developing and managing the training and development of employees.
Performance Management: MBA Human Resource Management professionals are also responsible for designing and implementing performance management systems, measuring and assessing employee performance, and providing feedback and rewards to employees.
Are you still waiting to start your distance learning? Sahaswi Group of Institutions in Coimbatore is the best choice for your higher education. Here you can get amazing distance education programs from well-reputed universities in and around India. Moreover, you can get full coordination from the start to the end of your course. So don’t wait to enroll in a distance education course in the Sahaswi Group of Institutions and gain the benefits of quality education.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form successfully submits, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions. You can also get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: