- March 29, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Arts, PG Programs
Economics, literature, philosophy, psychology, politics, sociology, the creative arts, as well as other subjects are all covered in a Master in Liberal Arts degree.
Master in Liberal Arts course is a two-year post-graduate course. One must have to pass the UG Degree in Liberal Arts or Liberal Studies to take admitted to this course.
This Master in Liberal Arts degree allows you to take up various subjects together which you can pursue. Liberal Arts cover four areas: Natural Sciences. Social Sciences.
The MA degree in Liberal Studies also helps students to prepare for their graduate applications. This course’s interdisciplinary module contains a variety of disciplines, including Humanities, Social Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, and Natural Sciences. This course enhances your dream for your future.
List of subjects in Liberal Arts:
The aim of this MA degree in Liberal Studies is to train students to think critically about their disciplines of interest while deriving insights from other disciplines. Then, subjects in the Master in Liberal Arts course are listed below:
- Principles of Liberal Arts
- Basics of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Constitutional Development and Democracy
- Culture and Literary Studies
- Foundations of Philosophy
- Environmental Administration
- Comparative Religion and Indology
- Applied Archaeology and Anthropology
- Changing Profile of the Indian Economy
- History of Art and Architecture
- Social Linguistics
- History of Science, Technology, and Medicine
A MA degree in Liberal Studies can get you a high-paying job in any industry. The high-paying positions are Marketing manager, and Human resources, manager. By pursuing a Master in Liberal Arts degree, students gain skills that are highly valued and needed in the industry such as effective skills, problem-solving, and critical thinking.
After completing a Master in Liberal Arts course. Specialization may also be especially beneficial, for students who are thinking of going on to a Ph.D. course. Students complete four thematically linked courses for a specialization. Choose from the five subjects American Studies, Chicago Studies, Digital Studies, History, Religious and Ethical Studies, and then Interdisciplinary Studies.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!