- March 22, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Engineering, UG Programs
B.Tech Bio Informatics course graduates are increasingly employed in pharmaceutical industries, biomedical and biotech companies, research institutes, and hospitals.
Then, the B.Tech Bioinformatics degree is one of the fastest-growing fields internationally. Because such is its necessity. The medical field is given utmost importance and priority over any other field.
Generally, the B.Tech course is the responsibility and duty of the medical profession to save lives. That is how many unbelievable achievements are happening in the medical world.
B.Tech Bioinformatics degree graduates get an opportunity to work as a teacher in government and private educational institutes.
There is a high demand for B.Tech course graduates in various fields such as Bio-informationists, Bioinformatics Software Developer, Network Administrator/Analysts, Computational Biologist, Database Programmer, Science Technicians, Pharmacogenomics, and Proteomics in various fields.
Roles in B.Tech Bio Informatics:
Biotechnology is one of the fields that can improve everyday life, from disease resistance to the creation of new seeds. B.Tech Bioinformatics degree is the fastest-growing branch of this field of biotechnology.
An important task in bioinformatics is the application of computer software to help extract information from biological data collected worldwide by experienced biotechnologists. These companies provide job opportunities for B.Tech Bio Informatics course graduates
- GVK Biosciences
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- AstraZeneca Research Centre
- Dr. Reddy Laboratories
- Avast Kangerrain Technologies Pvt
The basic function of this department is to analyze biologically based global statistics and information with the help of computer technology. The main objectives of the B.Tech Bio Informatics course are to understand the functions of genes, regulation of cells, proper drug selection, drug design, and disease.
This industry is now becoming popular as it affects every aspect of our life. B.Tech course graduates can take on many roles as scientific curators, researchers, sequence analysts, computational chemists, content editors, and bioinformaticians.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!