- March 27, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, Management, UG Programs
Career Opportunities Graduates with a BBA Logistic Management course can pursue various job opportunities in the logistics sector.
Some of the popular job roles after the BBA program include Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Warehouse Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Distribution Manager, Operations Manager, Transportation Manager, and Inventory Manager.
In addition, graduates can also pursue higher studies in the field of logistics and supply chain. There are many other good positions in the field, including shipping, transportation, delivery, and warehouse supervisor.
Studying BBA Logistics Management degree can open up a wide range of job opportunities in the field. Then, BBA Logistic Management course graduates can pursue a career in logistics, supply chain, and freight forwarding.
Jobs in BBA Logistic Management:
After completing this BBA program then becoming logistics managers, distribution managers, purchasing managers, and warehouse managers are some of the many job opportunities available for those with a degree in logistics management. Then, BBA program job roles may include:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Material Manager
- Demand Planner
- Master Production Scheduler
- Customer Service Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- Inventory Control Manager
- Logistics Engineer
- Logistics Manager
- Export Executive
- Export Sales Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Shipping Coordinator
- Warehouse Supervisor
Roles after BBA Logistic Management:
Logistics Manager: After completing their BBA Logistic Management course they are responsible for managing the entire logistics operation of an organization, including overseeing the storage and distribution of goods, managing inventory and supply chain operations, and developing and implementing cost-saving strategies.
Supply Chain Manager: Responsible for overseeing the entire supply chain process of an organization, including managing inventory, negotiating with suppliers, and ensuring products are delivered on time and within budget.
Warehouse Manager: Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a warehouse, also including overseeing staff, ensuring safety protocols are met, and ensuring the efficient storage and retrieval of goods.
Freight Forwarder: After completing their BBA Logistic Management degree they are responsible for coordinating the shipment of goods from one destination to another, including handling customs paperwork, tracking shipments, and negotiating with carriers.
Logistics Analyst: Responsible for analyzing data related to the logistics and supply chain operations of an organization, including forecasting demand, analyzing trends, and also developing cost-saving strategies.
Procurement Manager: After completing their BBA Logistic Management degree they are also responsible for managing the procurement process of an organization, including negotiating
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: