- April 3, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, UG Programs
The B.Com Tourism Management job offers and career scope is in hospitality departments of private and public tourist information offices, educational institutions, airlines, hotels, and also other private organizations. After completing this B.Com Tourism and Travel Management graduates can also pursue higher studies or any other professional certificate courses.
Then, B.Com Tourism Management also offers opportunities to graduates in a variety of emerging sectors like public health, transportation services, travel agencies, hospitality firms, etc.
This field also helps in improving the country’s cross-cultural development and hence the economical status of the country. Also, B.Com Tourism Management offers various jobs in both public and private organizations.
B.Com Travel and Tourism higher courses:
The B.Com Tourism and Travel Management candidates who have also scored 50% or more in the Bachelor of travel and tourism can apply for higher study courses. There would also be relaxation for the category students in case of the percentage of marks.
Now a day, many universities conduct separate entrance exams for the selection of eligible students for different PG degrees. Then, the list of higher studies after the B.Com Tourism and Travel Management is;
- M.A in Tourism Administration
- M.B.A in Ecotourism Management
- M.Com in Tourism Administration
- Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)
- M . Sc in Ecotourism
- Ph.D. in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Airline and Tourism Management
- Diploma in Tourism and Ticketing
- Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management
- Diploma in Tourism Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Travel Management (PGDTM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Travel, Tourism, and Cultural Heritage
- Vocational Course in Travel & Tourism
- Certificate Course in Medical Tourism
- Certificate Course in Tourism ad Travel Management
- Certificate Course in Tourist Guidance (CTG)
- Certificate Course in Tourism Management
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, you don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: