- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
The B.Com Professional Accounting course (BCom PA) is a three-year undergraduate course that aims to impart thorough subject knowledge spanning theory, principles, methods, and procedures in the field of Commerce and Accounting. The main objective of B.Com Professional Accounting is to prepare students to take up challenging and rewarding professional career options in Commerce and its allied fields such as Accountancy, Taxation, Finance, and related disciplines of Management studies.
The types of professional accreditation open to B.Com Professional Accounting degree students include Chartered Accountancy (CA), Cost Accountancy (ICWA), Company Secretaryship (CS), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Management Analyst (CMA), and other types of professional career streams both nationally and internationally. More recently, emerging fields of application such as data science have also been incorporated into the coursework.
The B.Com Professional Accounting course delivery is through Edge and Edge+ design that provides a wide array of choices for students, that are compatible with their aptitude and flexible for customization. As a result, students experience their three years of B.Com Professional Accounting in alignment with their pace of learning and academic goals. In order to deliver the pedagogy, the School of Commerce has partnered with reputed national and international educational institutions to share expertise in a wide-ranging manner.
B.Com Professional Accounting has become pretty popular among students nowadays. More and more students are pursuing this course. The course offers diverse career opportunities. The most popular choices of education on completion of a B.Com Professional Accounting course are as follows. B.Com Professional Accounting degree holders will be able to find jobs in various sectors including Banks, Merchant Banking, Industrial Houses, Inventory Control, Business Consultancies, etc. Job profiles in this sector include jobs as a Business Consultant, Auditor, Chief Financial Analyst, Personal Financial Advisor, Tax Consultant, Teacher, Actuaries, Budget Analyst, Cost Estimator, etc.
Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification, whichever name it is known by, completed from a recognized university. A minimum aggregate score of 45% at the 10+2 level to enroll in a B.Com Professional Accounting degree.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!