- December 3, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
The Diploma in Operation Theater Technology course is a 2-year diploma-level program. This course prepares the students with basic knowledge to work in the operation theater. Also, they can learn reliable techniques to work in other healthcare departments.
From Diploma in Operation Theater Technology course study, students learn the procedures and safety of patients depend largely on the reliability of the OT technician. Especially prepares students for managing patients and in addition to observing the intricate details of an operation theater.
In fact, the Diploma in Operation Theater Technology degree increases the technical and interpersonal skills required to work under the supervision of nursing, anesthetists, and surgical personnel. Also, a Diploma in Operation Theater Technology trains and molds the students in the functioning and operations of surgical and treatment equipment used by doctors and specialists in labs and hospitals alike. Mostly, Diploma in Operation Theater Technology degree holders works as a medical professional in the operation theatre of hospitals, intensive care units as well as emergency departments.
Moreover, Diploma in Operation Theater Technology degree is responsible for direct and indirect patient care, taking care of the equipment for surgical procedures. They are trained specifically into assisting the surgeons and often work as extra hands for the surgeons. Eventually, Diploma in Operation Theater Technology degree holders earns between 2- 4 LPA.
- Candidates interested in the Diploma in Operation Theater Technology must complete their class 12 board exams in the stream of science from a recognized board of education.
- They must have secured a minimum aggregate score of 40% or more in the qualifying exams in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technology course admissions may be done based on entrance exams. Therefore, all candidates must first ensure they have a valid score in the entrance exam accepted by the college of their choice.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!