- February 13, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Education, Management, PG Programs
The MBA Real Estate Management program is a 2-year postgraduate or master’s degree that organizes students for a career in the real estate industry. This MBA Real Estate Management program course teaches the management skills and problem-solving skills of a student in the real estate sector and qualifies them for leadership roles in real estate firms.
It will impart leadership and decision-making skills to real estate and urban infrastructure. There are various career options available, once you have graduated with this MBA Real Estate Management degree in the field of the real estate sector. There are Huge multinational options available like DLF and Omaxe. The candidates with sharp properties enabled the skills and enhance the working efficiency.
Candidates who are interested to understand and study the various characteristics of a real estate business. The industry as a whole and Working profession from the same field. The skills and good business communication skills across job profiles in real estate are essential for students with any academic degree who can apply for an MBA Real Estate course.
- MBA Real Estate Management program degree holders get job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors.
- The real estate market in India has escalated with opportunities in the last few decades.
- This MBA Real Estate Management degree is the 2nd largest sector after agriculture in India.
- Is expected to grow faster than the national average in the future.
- It MBA Real Estate course offers a great career opportunity and is also highly rewarding.
- It opens various job opportunities with attractive income levels, freedom, and plenty of time, making this a viable career option in the coming years
Elgiblities and uses of MBA Real Estate Management:
Those who want to apply for this MBA Real Estate course must have a bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA from a recognized University or college. Most importantly Students in the last year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for an MBA Real Estate Management degree.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335