- November 8, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Engineering, Online Education, UG Programs
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Civil Engineering is an undergraduate program. B.E Civil Engineering focuses on the design, construction, and maintenance of structures, infrastructure, and the built environment. B.E Civil Engineering course is typically a 4-year program, divided into eight semesters. Here are the typical course details, subjects, and eligibility criteria for B.E Civil Engineering:
Academic Qualifications: Candidates should have completed their higher secondary education (10th,+2) from a recognized board or institution. They should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 10th, +2.
Minimum Marks: Candidates typically need to secure a minimum percentage of marks in their 10th,+2 examination. The minimum marks requirement can vary from one institution to another but typically falls in the range of 45% to 60% in aggregate for the compulsory subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
The core subjects in the B.E Civil Engineering course:
- Mathematics: Calculus, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics, Numerical Methods.
- Physics: Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Optics, Electricity and Magnetism.
- Civil Engineering: Structural Analysis, Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Surveying, Construction Management.
- Engineering Materials: Properties of Materials, Construction Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics: Fluid Properties, Fluid Statics, Fluid Dynamics, Hydraulics.
- Concrete Technology: Properties of Concrete, Mix Design, Special Concretes.
- Environmental Engineering: Water Supply and Treatment, Wastewater Engineering, Air Pollution Control.
- Transportation Engineering: Traffic Engineering, Pavement Design, Public Transportation Systems.
The following list is the laboratory subjects in B.E Civil Engineering:
- Surveying Lab: Practical training in land surveying techniques.
- Concrete Technology Lab: Testing and analysis of concrete materials.
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab: Soil testing and analysis.
- Hydraulics Lab: Experiments related to fluid mechanics and hydraulics.
- Structural Analysis Lab: Hands-on experience in structural analysis techniques.
Project and Training:
Project Work: Students often work on a final-year project, applying their knowledge to design and develop civil engineering projects or solve real-world problems.
Internship/Industrial Training: The B.E Civil Engineering course requires students to undergo internships or industrial training, providing practical exposure to real-world civil engineering projects.
Are you still waiting to start your online education course? Sahaswi Group of Institutions in Coimbatore is the best choice for your higher education. Here you can get amazing online education programs from well-reputed universities in and around India. Moreover, you can get full coordination from the start to the end of your course. So don’t wait to enroll in an online education course in the Sahaswi Group of Institutions and gain the benefits of quality education.
- First, fill out and submit your application form If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!