- August 28, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, Online Education, UG Programs
The Online B.Com Corporate Accounting at Jain University is an undergraduate degree program. That focuses on providing students with a specialized understanding of corporate accounting principles, financial reporting, auditing, and related areas.
The B.Com Corporate Accounting course typically spans three years of full-time study. The program is divided into six semesters, with each semester lasting around six months. The general eligibility criteria for pursuing an Online B.Com Corporate Accounting in India are as follows:
The graduates should have completed their 10th, +2, or equivalent education from a recognized educational board or institution. The qualifying examination should be in any stream Science, Commerce, or Arts/Humanities.
The minimum percentage requirement for eligibility may vary from one institution to another. It is usually around 50% to 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. The curriculum for B.Com Corporate Accounting may vary slightly across universities, but it generally includes the following subjects:
Subjects in Corporate Accounting:
Core Subjects Online B.Com Corporate Accounting at Jain University course:
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Financial Management
- Auditing, Taxation
- Business Law
- Business Mathematics
Specialized Subjects Online B.Com Corporate Accounting at Jain University course:
The B.Com Corporate Accounting curriculum focuses on specialized topics related to corporate accounting, financial reporting, and auditing. These subjects delve deeper into topics such as accounting standards, financial statement analysis, corporate governance, internal control, risk management, forensic accounting, and international accounting.
Elective Subjects Online BBA Corporate Accounting course: Some institutions offer elective subjects that allow students to specialize further in specific areas of corporate accounting. These may include subjects like management accounting, banking and insurance, investment management, taxation laws, or business analytics.
Online BBA Corporate Accounting requires students to undergo practical training or internships to gain hands-on experience in corporate accounting practices. This training helps students develop practical skills, understand real-world challenges, and bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Here at Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can find all types of UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs in the distance and online education modes. Enrolling in distance or online education courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get UGC-approved degree certificates along with A+ grade mark sheets from your enrolled University. Also, we provide the students with exclusive online courses, live sessions, and other educational benefits.
- First, fill out and submit your application form If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- Then, You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!