- March 5, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, PG Programs, Science
M.Sc Chemistry course is a two-year Master’s degree course. M.Sc Chemistry degree covers all the essentials of basic chemistry without studying.
In particular, there will be basic principles like Molecular System, Material Reaction, Structure, Composition, Structure, and Properties.
For those who have studied Chemistry well in class 12, these subjects may be a bit easier. Apart from these subjects, there will also be analytical problem-solving and aptitude chemistry subjects.
Scope in M.Sc Chemistry:
M.Sc Chemistry degree branch is important in science fields. Life arose through chemical reactions. Studying in the field of Chemistry offers a chance for a prosperous future. All chemical science courses cover the basics of what happens when one chemical reacts with another, and how chemicals affect other substances.
M.Sc Chemistry graduates have many jobs in the chemical sector, and medical and food technology sectors. Apart from this, there are jobs in the M.Sc Chemistry program are Medical Services, Medical Research, Manufacturing and Development, Food Industry, Hospitals, and Chemical Industries. Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Plant Biochemist, and Research Associate junior and mid-level posts are available in the above institutes.
Eligibility for M.Sc Chemistry:
M.Sc Chemistry course candidates must qualify for the following eligibility criteria in order to pursue the course from any college or university. The M.Sc Chemistry degree eligibility criteria mentioned below are common to most universities and colleges across the country.
- Higher and Senior Secondary levels of education classes X and XII with a minimum aggregate score of 60% to apply for this M.Sc Chemistry program.
- BSc Chemistry Hons. or BSc with Chemistry as one of the main subjects with a minimum aggregate score of 50% and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Colleges offer admissions based on the score of the entrance test to select students for admission. Therefore, M.Sc Chemistry program candidates are required to qualify for the entrance exams of the respective colleges and universities by securing minimum qualifying marks.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335