- March 24, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Learning Programs, PG Programs, Science
The Master of Pharmacy course is a medical health science that combines medical science with chemistry. It also factors in drug discovery, safe, effective use, and regulation.
Pharmacists play a vital role in drug preparation, administration, storage, preservation, and dispensing. In-depth knowledge of pharmacy is provided in the Master of Pharmacy course. The curriculum includes subjects like Drug regulatory Affairs, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology, etc.
The Master of Pharmacy degree trains students in the above-mentioned aspects and makes them ready to take on various roles in the pharmaceutical industry.
Possessing the knowledge of medicines and biology, graduates may perform tasks such as prescribing appropriate medicine to patients (pharmacist), clinical research, working at pharmaceutical companies, etc.
A Master of Pharmacy degree plays a major role in the advancement of the medical science field. Master of Pharmacy program knowledge is largely required in inventing the latest medicines to combat various deadly diseases which can be achieved by doing this course.
By doing a Master of Pharmacy program, students will acquire in-depth knowledge about pharmaceutical drugs, their testing, production, handling, and most advantageous utilization. This Master of Pharmacy course provides excellent placement opportunities. The students may be placed in government sectors, pharmaceutical laboratories, the cosmetic industry, and so on.
Eligibility for Master of Pharmacy:
Master of Pharmacy degree students who satisfy the following conditions is eligible to apply for the M.Pharm Pharmaceutics program: A student getting a minimum of 55% in their undergraduate degree is necessary, and Reserved category students are eligible for a 5% grade reduction.
The Master of Pharmacy program students also have a huge possibility to be a part of research activities in top pharmaceutical companies and institutions as Research associates Research coordinators, and Scientists, earning a good salary according to their fixed government pay scale. Where the students can carry out various research activities in private labs.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries: