- March 27, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Management, UG Programs
BBA Logistic Management course is a three-year degree program offered by various universities in India. The BBA course covers the various aspects of management with a focus on logistics, including supply chain management, inventory management, transport management, customs laws, and international trade.
Then, the BBA Logistic Management degree also equips students with the necessary skills to manage and coordinate the flow of goods and services from the point of origin to the point of consumption.
The BBA Logistic Management course consists of core subjects like Managerial Economics, Business Communication, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Law, Logistics Management, Transportation Management, Operations Research, and International Trade.
Students also get to learn about topics related to logistics such as inventory control, sourcing, procurement and distribution, transportation, warehousing, and customer service.
Eligibility for BBA Logistic Management:
The BBA Logistic Management course is open to students who have opted for commerce at the 10+2 level and have an aggregate score of 50%. Those who have completed this BBA course in logistics can also work as management consultants or supply chain analysts. The BBA Logistic Management degree gives students the opportunity to gain an understanding of the inner workings of a business.
During the BBA course, students will learn important leadership and communication skills and will learn how to use the tools and strategies that are provided to them in the industry. A BBA Logistic Management degree also opens up multiple job opportunities in the logistics and supply chain sectors. For example, you can work in the transportation sector as a driver or as a warehouse manager.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!